American Idyll

yes, the river knows

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Through The Returning Seasons May I Walk



Turquoise Canyon



Cottonwood Canyon



Peter Rowan :
"Land of the Navajo "




Zoroaster and Brahma Temple
from Horseshoe Mesa

--------------------------------------

in beauty may i walk
all day long may i walk
through the returning seasons may i walk
on the trail marked with pollen may i walk
with grasshoppers about my feet may i walk
with dew about my feet may i walk
with beauty may i walk
with beauty before me, may i walk
with beauty behind me, may i walk
with beauty above me, may i walk
with beauty below me, may i walk
with beauty all around me, may i walk
in old age wandering on a trail of beauty
lively may i walk
in old age wandering on a trail of beauty
living again may i walk
it is finished in beauty
it is finished in beauty
--navajo blessing way prayer

Powered by Blogger